Features & Benefits
The Blazer LED 36 In. double row off-road light bar is expertly designed to project light both wide and far to maximize visibility while driving. Providing up to 30,000 hours of light, the life of this light far exceeds traditional incandescent lights and at 12.7 Amp, draws significantly less power than traditional halogen bulbs. Constructed with die-cast aluminum housing this Blazer LED off-road light bar resists corrosion. The vent fins help dissipate heat quickly. The lens has been engineered with a high-strength, impact resistant polycarbonate material and provides a maintenance free light bar that will last in all weather conditions. The light temperature is 6000 K. The off-road light bar is compatible with12 to 24 Volt systems, making this light perfect for trucks, jeeps, ATVs, boats and many more applications.
- LED light bar has 72 individual 3 watt high-output LEDs
- 14400 raw / 11112 effective lumens
- Combination flood and spot beam light pattern
- Patented 4D LED optic design helps drive more LED light rays through the lens and in the direction that the light is supposed to be sent
- Quick-connecting system (male and female plugs) allow plug & play installation, vibration resistant & weather proof connection from light to light or to the wiring harness
- For environmental changes, breather valve eliminates condensation and fogging build inside the lens
|Length:||From 24 to 43 in.|
|Beam Angle:||Flood (90°-120°)|
|Bulb / Diode Count:||72|
|Illuminated Switch:||Not Applicable|
|Installation Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Light Housing Color / Finish:||Powder Coated Black|
|Light Housing Depth (in):||3.5|
|Light Housing Height (in):||36.0|
|Light Housing Material:||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Light Housing Width (in):||3.0|
|Lighting Fitment:||Custom Fit|
|Package Contents:||Light Bar, 2 Mounting Feet and Hardware|
|Wiring Harness Included:||No|
|Shipping Information:||Overnight and Two Day shipping are not available for PO Box, APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.
This product may be shipped directly by the vendor to any eligible US addresses, excluding APO/FPO/DPO or US Territory addresses.